Looking for random car brands?
Throttlebias has created a random car brand generator to get you, different car manufacturers, in a single click. Anyone can use it and it’s a great way to discover new car brands.
So, give it a try and enjoy!
3 Easy Steps To Use Generator
- Click on the “Generate” button
- Once click, you will see a random “Car Maker”
- You can copy any brand of your choice
This online tool is a fun way to play among different automobile makers. You can also explore the car name generator to pick from wide data of 13,000 names.
Top Car Manufacturers In The World
- Toyota is the largest car brand in the world with a brand value of over $50 billion (source: Forbes).
- Tesla had a market share of around 16% in the electric vehicle segment in 2020, making it one of the most popular EV brands in the world (source: Statista).
- Mercedes-Benz has the highest number of vehicles with Top Safety Pick+ ratings for 2021, which is the highest safety rating available (source: IIHS).
- Honda had the highest fleet average fuel economy of all major car brands in the United States for the 2020 model year, with an average of 52.4 miles per gallon (source: EPA).
- Ford has produced over 350 million vehicles since its founding (source: Ford).
- Maruti Suzuki is considered as most fuel-efficient vehicle brand.
How does a random car randomizer work?
When you click on a button, the Throttlebias function generates a random index based on the length of the car brands array and uses it to get a random car brand from the array.
Why use a random car brand generator?
A random car brand generator is a fun way to discover new car brands and expand your knowledge of the automotive world. It’s also useful for getting ideas for your next car purchase.
Who can use this tool?
Anyone who is interested in cars can use a random car brand generator. It’s a great way to learn about new car brands and models.
Can I customize the parameters for a random car brand generator?
No, Throttlebias doesn’t allow you to customize parameters such as the number of brands, words, etc.
Can these names use for legal purposes, such as registering a trademark?
No, this tool is just for brainstorming ideas, it is not recommended to rely solely on a generated name when it comes to legally registering a trademark. I recommend consulting with a legal professional to ensure the name is available and appropriate for your intended use.
How many brands are covered in this tool?
Currently, you get named from 1100+ car brands. This includes current, past, and all kinds of automobiles.