Uber, similar to Ola, is a well-known ride-hailing platform available worldwide. I’m pretty sure that you must have used their service once in a lifetime, but have you ever thought about the fleet of cars used by Uber?
The company offers different services such as Uber Black, X, XL, Select, Luxury, and SUV with different types of cars. Given below is the information about cars, which you can either use for the information or check eligibility to drive/hire.
Wait! Before we head to the Uber car list. Did you know? Except for different Uber services, the car rental company also offers specialised car segments to target different consumers on different locations/occasions. You will find more categories down in the list below but now let’s skip to the main content, shall we?
|On this page:|
|Uber Black Cars|
|Uber Select Cars|
|Uber Comfort Cars|
|Uber Electric Cars|
|Uber Self-Driving Cars|
Uber Driver and Vehicle Basic Requirements
Below are the driver and vehicle requirements as per Uber. As an applicant, you should sign up with minimum documents.
- Meet the minimum driving age requirement in your city or country
- Own at least 1 year of licensed driving experience or 3 years if you are under 25
- Own a valid driving licence
- Driven 4-door vehicle
- Own a valid US driver’s license
- Proof of residence in your city, state, or province – Birth certificate, Citizenship card, Passport, Residency card, SIN card, or Work permit.
- Vehicle insurance
- A profile photo – Your pic should be centre forward-facing with top of shoulders without any glasses
Complete your screening after signing up. Uber will review your application and items like – your driving record and criminal history.
Uber Car List In 2022
1. Uber Black Car List
Being an Uber user we all know that the ride-hailing app offers varieties of categories in their cars. One of the most used is the Uber Black.
So, what is Uber Black? Well, I’ve done my research, Uber Black is one of the premium car-hailing categories offered by the company that offers luxury sedans & SUVs. As the name suggests, the car comes fitted with all-black leather interiors and space so that you stretch your legs inside and enjoy the ride.
The company offers high-quality and well-maintained cars with the best ratings (4.85 stars). That’s not all, as a passenger, you can set the temperature big your own, flexible pickup timings (5 minutes of extra time until you are charged a fee), professional drivers, premium customer support, and support luggage features too. Well, these are a few of the features. Now, let’s have a look at the Uber Black cars list you get to pick while using the app, shall we?
Uber Black Sedan Car List
- Audi: A6, A8 & A8L
- BMW: 5-series & 7-series
- Tesla: Model S
- Mercedes-Benz: E-Class, S-Class
- Volvo: S90
- Cadillac: CT6, XTS
- Genesis: G90
- GMC: Yukon, Yukon Denali, Yukon XL, Yukon XL Denali
- Infiniti: QX56, QX80
- Lexus: GS, LS
- Lincoln: Continental, MKT, Navigator
- Maserati: Quattroporte
Uber Black SUV Car List
- Tesla: Model X
- Mercedes-Benz: GL-Class, GLE-Class, GLS-Class
- Volvo: XC90
- Cadillac: Escalade, Escalade ESV
- Chevrolet: Tahoe, Suburban
- Ford: Expedition, Explorer
- Lexus: GX, LX
- Lincoln: Navigator
2. Uber Select Car List
Next in the list of Uber’s car categories is the Select. This service was launched way back in 2017, and if we believe in the company’s PR, then it’s one of the most used car categories used globally. So, what makes Uber Select cars different from the Black?
First things first, you get a host of fantastic luxury sedan cars with a low or average (sometimes) span of fares. When I said amazing, then you can imagine yourself in the lap of luxury like – leather/vinyl seats, working electronics and an air conditioner with proper hygiene. And like Black cars, you get top-rated drivers with the highest ratings. In terms of passengers, the service offers you a minimum (of course) of 1 rider and can accommodate four people at a maximum.
Also, on average, you will see cars like the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes E Class, Audi A4, etc.
Please notice: To book any of the Uber Select cars, you should have completed more than 100 trips and have an average rating of 4.7 ratings. You can also check the Lyft car list and see driving opportunities.
Uber Select Sedan Car List
- BMW: 3-series, 5-series, 7-series
- Audi: A3, A4, A6, A8, A8L
- Cadillac: All sedans
- Acura: CSX, ILX, RL, TL, TLX, RLX
- Bentley: Mulsanne, Flying Spur, Continental
- Cadillac: CT4, CT4-V, CT5, CT5-V, CTS, XTS, CT6
- Chrysler: 300
- Hyundai: Equus, Genesis
- Infiniti: G Sedan, I, JX, M, Q45, Q50, Q60, Q70
- Jaguar: XE, XF, XJ
- Kia: K900
- Lexus: IS, ES, ES Hybrid, GS, GS F, LS, LS Hybrid
- Lincoln: Continental, LS, Town Car
- Maserati: Ghibli, Quattroporte
- Maybach: All luxury Sedans
- Mitsubishi: Galant, Grunder, Lancer
- Mercedes-Benz: GLA, GLC, GLC Coupe, GLE, GLE Coupe
- Nissan: Maxima
- Porsche: 718, 911, Panamera
- Tesla: Model 3, Model S
- Toyota: Yaris, Corolla, Camry, Prius
- Volkswagen: CC
- Volvo: 850, C70, S40, S60, S70, S80
Uber Select SUV Car List
- BMW: M3, M5, X1, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7
- Audi: Q3, Q5, Q7, Q8 (recent launched)
- Cadillac: All SUVs & MUVs
- Acura: MDX, RDX, ZDX
- Bentley: Bentayga
- Cadillac: XT4, XT5, XT6, ESCALADE
- Chevrolet: Suburban, Tahoe
- Ford: Expedition, Explorer
- GMC: Yukon, Yukon XL
- Honda: Pilot
- Hummer: All Models
- Infiniti: EX, FX, G Sedan, I, QX4, QX50, QX56, QX60, QX70, QX80
- Jaguar: F-Pace, E-Pace, I-Pace,
- Land Rover: Range Rover, Velar, Evoque, Discovery
- Lexus: UX, UX Hybrid, NX, NX Hybrid, RX, RX Hybrid, GX Hybrid
- Lincoln: Aviator, Blackwood, LS, MKC, MKS, MKT, MKX, MKZ, Mark, Navigator
- Maybach: All SUVs
- Mazda: CX-9
- Mitsubishi: ASX, Airtrek, Endeavor, Montero, Nativa, Outlander, Pajero, RVR
- Mercedes-Benz: C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA Coupe, C-Class Coupe, E350e, GLB
- Nissan: Pathfinder, Qashqai, Rogue
- Porsche: Macan, Cayenne
- Saab: 9-4X, 9-7X
- Tesla: Model Y, Model X
- Toyota: 4Runner, Avalon, Highlander, Sequoia
- Volkswagen: Toureg
- Volvo: C30, V40, V50, V60, V70, XC60, XC70, XC90
3. Uber Comfort Car List
As the name suggests, Uber Comfort delivers a combination of luxury and comfort with more space than the cars used in the XL category. It’s a little extra for your comfort. This is one of the latest car categories Uber is trying to launch in all markets. As of now, this service is available in selected counties such as the USA, Canada, UAE, etc.
So, why should you use Uber Comfort Cars instead of the XL category?
Well, there are many reasons to prefer Comfort over XL. One of them is the EXTRA large leg (min – 3 feet) and headspace, a perfect pick if you are a frequent flyer and need some space to stretch your legs. Also, just like Uber Black, Comfort gets a 10 mins extra waiting period, but this won’t be able at airports.
You get to pick from the latest range of luxury cars which are mostly less than 5 yrs old. Just like Uber Black, you are free to adjust your luxury. The list includes – temperature set, massage functions, and all of that are adjustable from the app. In terms of fare rate, Uber Comfort costs 20-40% more than UberX. Ok, that was about the category, and its features, let’s have a look at the Uber Comfort car list. Shall we?
Uber Comfort Sedan List
- Audi: A6, A7, A8, S6, S7, S8
- BMW: 5-series, 7-series, 5-series hybrid, 7-series hybrid
- Tesla: Model S, Model 3
- Volvo: S90
- Bentley: Flying Spur
- Jaguar: XF, XJ, XJR
- Land Rover: Discovery, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Velar, Range Rover Vogue
- Mercedes-Benz: E-Class, S-Class
- Subaru: Legacy
- Lexus: ES, GS, LS, , NX, RX
- Genesis: G70, G80, G90
- Chrysler: 300
- Acura: RLX, TLX, ZDX
- Buick: LaCrosse, Regal
- Cadillac: CT6, CTS, DTS
- Chevrolet: Impala
- Honda: Accord
- Hyundai: Equus, Genesis
- Lincoln: Continental, MKS, MKT, MKZ
Uber Comfort SUV List
- Audi: Q5, Q7, SQ5, SQ7
- BMW: X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6 (M models also included)
- Porsche: Cayenne
- Tesla: Model X
- Volvo: XC40, XC60, XC90
- Jeep: Cherokee, Commander, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler
- Mercedes-Benz: G-Class, GL-Class, GLA-Class, GLC-Class, GLE-Class, GLK-Class, GLS-Class, ML-Class, R-Class, M-Class
- Mitsubishi: Montero, Outlander, Outlander Sport
- GMC: Yukon (All models), Yukon Denali, Suburban, Acadia, Acadia Denali, Envoy, Terrain
- Toyota: 4Runner, Camry, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Sequoia, RAV4, Sienna
- Nissan: Armada, Murano, Pathfinder
- Subaru: Ascent, Outback, Forrester
- Ford: Expedition, Edge, Excursion, Explorer, Flex, F-150, Escape
- Lexus: GX, LX
- Chrysler: Aspen, Town and Country, Pacifica
- Acura: MDX, RDX
- Buick: Enclave
- Cadillac: Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, SRX, STS, XTS, XT5, XT6
- Chevrolet: Tahoe, Suburban, Equinox, Trailblazer, Traverse
- Dodge: Durango
- Honda: Pilot, CR-V, Odyssey
- Kia: Sorento, Borrego, Soul
- Hyundai: Santa Fe, Santa Fe Sport, Veracruz, Tucson
- Lincoln: Aviator, MKC, MKX, Nautilus, Navigator
- Mazda: CX-7, CX-9, CX-8 MAZDA5
- Volkswagen: Atlas, Tiguan, Touareg
- Infiniti: JX, QX56, QX60, QX70, QX80
4. Uber Electric Car List
The next category in the Uber car list is Electric. Uber is the only leading ride-hailing platform that continuously working. This reflects the vision and mission of the company. One of the stand-out steps taken by the company is introducing electric cars to their car fleet.
With great features and practicality, these cars are also trying to cut some greenhouse gas from the environment. As of now, there is no specific segment related to Uber electric cars but as I can understand that the company can offer them in various categories Uber Black, Comfort and so on. So, what are these cars?
Uber Electric Cars list
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric
- Volkswagen ID-3 Long Range
- Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Nissan Leaf e-Plus
- Peugeot e-2008 SUV
- Hyundai Kona Electric SUV
- Kia E-Niro
- Vauxhall Corsa E
- Volkswagen e-Golf
- Kia Soul EV
As you can see, there are various updated/recent launched electric cars in the Uber car list. However, cars like Nissan Leaf e-Plus and Kia are quite common and easily visible on the roads. Here, some of the given names you might not have seen on road but Uber is committed to pushing into the list.
5. UberX Car List
UberX is one of the most used ride categories Globally. The service was started back in July 2012 with a mission to provide the best solution for transportation.
And guess what? It was a big BOOM, UberX grew at an exponential rate and till now serves transportation services at reasonable prices. However, this service offers mid-segment luxury cars. Resultant, the fares are comparatively low (35% cheaper than the Uber Black car to be precise). So, what are the features of UberX cars?
Need a private ride at normal fares? This is how the company promotes this service. Here, let’s check whether what they are offering or compromised.
The UberX can accommodate max. 4 passengers and is optimised for a sedan, although you will be able to see SUVs too. At last, this car category is super affordable in pricing. Let’s dig down the list of UberX cars in detail, shall we? To understand better, I’ve listed and divided the UberX vehicle list into different categories like – Starting, Mid and Luxury range vehicle manufacturers.
UberX Starting Range Vehicle List
- Acura: CSX, ILX, MDX, RDX, RL, RLX, TL, TLX, TSX, ZDX
- Buick: Allure, Century, Enclave, Encore, Envision, Excelle, GL8, Hideo, LaCrosse, LeSabre, Lucerne, Park Avenue, Rainier, Regal, Rendezvous, Royaum, Terraza, Verano
- Chevrolet: Astra, Astro, Avalanche, Aveo, Beat, Blazer, Captiva, Cavalier, Classic, Cobalt, Colorado, Cruze, Enjoy, Epica, Equinox, Evanda, HHR, Impala, Kalos, Lacetti, Lova, LTZ, Lumina, Malibu, Matiz, Metro, Monte Carlo, Nabira, Omega, Onix, Optra, Prizm, Rezzo, S-10, Sail, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500, Silverado 3500, Sonic, Spark, Spin, SS, Suburban, Tacuma, Tahoe, Tavera, Tracker, Trailblazer, Trans Sport, Traverse, Trax, Uplander, Venture, Vivant
- Ford: Activa, B-Max, C-Max, C-Max Hybrid, Contour, Courier, Crown Victoria, EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Escort, Everest, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, Fiesta, Figo, Five Hundred, Flex, Focus, Freestar, Freestyle, Fusion, Galaxy, Grand C-Max, i-MAX, Ikon, Kuga, Lobo, Mondeo, S-Max, Taurus, Taurus X, Territory, Think, Tierra, Tourneo, Transit Connect, Windstar
- Isuzu: Alterra, Amigo, Ascender, Axiom, Crosswind, D-Max, Hombre, i280, i350, i370, Mu-7, MU-X, Panther, Rodeo, Trooper
- Hyundai: Accent, Atos, Avante, Azera, Centennial, Elantra, Entourage, Eon, Genesis, Grand i10, Grand Starex, Grandeur, H-1, H100, HB20, HB20S, i10, i20, i25, i30, i35, i40, i45, i800, iLoad, iMax, Ioniq, ix20, ix35, ix55, Kona, Matrix, Maxcruz, Mistra, Moinca, Rohens, Santa Fe, Santa Fe Sport, Santro Xing, Solaris, Sonata, Starex, Terracan, Trajet, Tucson, Veracruz, Verna, Xcent, XG300, XG350
- Mitsubishi: 380, Adventure, Airtrek, ASX, Attrage, Colt, Delica, Diamante, Eclipse, Eclipse Cross, eK, Endeavor, Fuzion, Galant, Grandis, Grunder, i-Miev, L200, Lancer, Magna, Montero, Nativa, Outlander, Outlander Sport, Pajero, Raider, RVR, Savrin, Space Star, Space Wagon, Sportero, Strada, Triton, Zinger
- Toyota: 4Runner, Allion, Alphard, Aqua, Aristo, Aurion, Auris, Avalon, Avanza, Avensis, Aygo, bB, Belta, C-HR, Caldina, Camry, Camry Solara, Carina, Celica, Celsior, Comfort, Commuter, Condor, Corolla, Corolla Rumion, Crown, Echo, Estima, Etios, FJ Cruiser, Fortuner, Grandia, Granvia, Harrier, HiAce, Highlander, Hilux, Innova, Isis, Kluger, Land Cruiser, Matrix, MR2 Spyder, NAV1, Noah, Passo, Picnic, Platz, Porte, Prado, Premio, Previa, Prius (entire family), Quantum, Ractis, Raum, RAV4, Reiz, Rukus, Rush, Sai, Sequoia, Sienna, Sienta, Silver Cloud, Tacoma, Tarago, Tundra, Ultima, Urban Cruiser, Vellfire, Venza, Verossa, Verso, Vios, Vitz, Voxy, Wigo, WISH, Zace
- Suzuki: Aerio, Alto, APV, Ciaz, Equator, Ertiga, Esteem, Forenza, Grand Nomade, Grand Vitara, Hustler, Ignis, Kizashi, Liana, MR Wagon, Reno, Solio, Spacia, Splash, Swift, SX4, Verona, Vitara, Wagon R, XL7
- Volkswagen: Amarok, Atlas, Beetle, Bora, Cabrio, Caddy, Caravelle, CC, Crafter, CrossFox, Derby, e-up!, Eos, EuroVan, Fox, GLI, Gol, Golf, Gran Lavida, GTI, Jetta, Kombi, Lavida, Lupo, Magotan, Multivan, Passat, Phaeton, Pointer, Polo, R32, Rabbit, Routan, Sagitar, Santana, Sharan, Spacefox, Sportsvan, Tiguan, Touareg, Touran, Transporter, TSi, Up, Vento, Voyage
- Mercury: Grand Marquis, Marauder, Mariner, Milan, Montego, Monterey, Mountaineer, Mystique, Sable, Villager
UberX Mid-Range Vehicle List
- GMC: Acadia, Acadia Denali, Canyon, Envoy, Jimmy, MV1, Safari, Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500, Sierra 3500, Sonoma, Terrain, Yukon, Yukon Denali, Yukon XL, Yukon XL Denali
- Honda: Accord, Accord Hybrid, Amaze, Ballade, Brio, Ciimo, City, Civic, Clarity, CR-V, Crider, Crossroad, Edix, Elysion, FCX Clarity, Fit, FR-V, Freed, HR-V, Insight, Jade, Jazz, Legend, Life, Mobilio, N-Box, N-One, Odyssey, Passport, Philosophy S1, Pilot, Ridgeline, Spike, Spirior, Stepwgn, Stream, Vezel, Zest
- Kia: Amanti, Borrego, Cadenza, Carens, Carnival, Cee’d, Cerato, Forte, K2, K4, K5, K7, K9, K900, Lotze, Magentis, Mohave, Morning, Niro, Opirus, Optima, Picanto, Quoris, Ray, Rio, Rondo, Sedona, Sephia, Sorento, Soul, Spectra, Sportage, Stylus, Venga
- Infiniti: EX, FX, G Sedan, I, JX, M, Q45, Q50, Q70, QX4, QX50, QX56, QX60, QX70, QX80
- Nissan: March, Almera, Altima, Aprio, Armada, Bluebird, Cedric, Cefiro, Cube, DAYZ, Dualis, Elgrand, Evalia, Frontier, Fuga, Infiniti, Juke, Lafesta, Latio, LEAF, Livina, Maxima, Micra, Moco, Murano, Navara, Note, NV, NV1500, NV200, NV2500, NV3500, NV400, Otti, Pathfinder, Patrol, Pixo, Platina, Presage, Primastar, Primera, Pulsar, Qashqai, Quest, Rogue, Sentra, Serena, Skyline, Sunny, Sylphy, Teana, Terrano, Tida, Tiida, Titan, Versa, Wingroad, X-Trail, Xterra, Yumsun, Z Roadster
UberX Luxury Range Vehicle List
- Audi: A1, A2, A3, A4, A4 Avant, A5, A6, A6 Avant, A7, A8, Allroad, Q3, Q5, Q7, RS 4, RS 6, RS 7, S1, S3, S4, S6, S7, S8, SQ5
- Bentley: Arnage, Azure, Flying Spur, Mulsanne, T2
- BMW: 3-series, 5-series, 7-series, ActiveHybrid 5, Alpina B7, M3, M5, M6 Gran Coupe, X1, X3, X4, X5, X6
- Cadillac: ATS, BLS, Catera, CT6, CTS, DTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT,
- Dodge: Attitude, Avenger, Caliber, Caravan, Challenger, Charger, Dakota, Dart, Durango, Grand Caravan, Intrepid, JCUV, Journey, Magnum, Neon, Nitro, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500, Ram 4500, Ram Van, Sprinter, Stratus, Vision
- Fiat: 500, 500C, 500L, 500X
- Hummer: H1, H2, H2 SUT, H3, H3T, MV-1
- Jaguar: F-PACE, S-Type, X-Type, XF, XJ, XJR
- Jeep: Cherokee, Commander, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Patriot, Renegade, Wrangler
- Mercedes-Benz: 190, 220, A-Class, B-Class, B200, C-Class, CL-Class, CLA-Class, CLK-Class, CLS-Class, E-Class, E-Class Wagon, G-Class, GL-Class, GLA-Class, GLC-Class, GLE-Class, GLK-Class, GLS-Class, M-Class, Metris, ML-Class, R-Class, S-Class, Sprinter, V-Class, Valente, Viano, Vito
- Volvo: 850, C30, C70, S40, S60, S70, S80, V40, V50, V60, V70, XC60, XC70, XC90
- Land Rover: Discovery, Freelander, LR2, LR3, LR4, Range Rover, Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Sport
- Lexus: CT, ES, GS, GX, HS, IS, LS, LX, NX, RX
- Lincoln: Aviator, Blackwood, Continental, LS, Mark, MKC, MKS, MKT, MKX, MKZ, Navigator, Town Car, Zephyr
- Maserati: Ghibli, Quattroporte
- Maybach: 57, 62
- Porsche: 911, Boxster, Cayenne, Cayman, Macan, Macan Turbo, Panamera, Targa
- Rolls-Royce: Ghost, Phantom, Silver Shadow
- Mini: Clubman, Countryman, Paceman
- Tesla: Model 3, Model S, Model X, Roadster
6. UberXL Car List
UberXL is the next & the most booked car category among the Uber car inventory. As the name suggests, The XL is a sub-category of UberX. Here, “L” suggests for extra large space. These vehicles are usually bigger in size and can accommodate more people. Rest, everything is the same as UberX. You will get a choice to pick among 25+ car brands and their specific range of SUVs. So, without further ado, let’s jump on the UberXL car list.
- Acura: MDX
- Audi: Q7
- Buick: Enclave
- Cadillac: Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT
- Chevrolet: Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse
- Chrysler: Aspen, Pacifica, Town and Country
- Dodge: Caravan, Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey
- Ford: Expedition, Explorer, Flex
- GMC: Acadia, Yukon, Yukon Denali, Yukon XL, Yukon XL Denali
- Honda: Odyssey, Pilot
- Hyundai: Santa Fe, Veracruz
- Infiniti: JX, QX56, QX60, QX80
- Jeep: Commander
- Kia: Borrego, Sedona, Sorento
- Lincoln: MKT, Navigator
- Mazda: CX-9
- Mercedes–Benz: E-Class Wagon, GL-Class, Metris
- Mercury: Mountaineer
- Mitsubishi: Outlander
- Nissan: Armada, NV Passenger, Pathfinder, Quest
- Saturn: Outlook, Relay
- Subaru: Tribeca
- Suzuki: XL7
- Tesla: Model X
- Toyota: Highlander, Sequoia, Sienna
- Volkswagen: Atlas, Routan
- Volvo: XC90
7. Uber Self-Driving Car List
Uber believes that progressive development is the key to growth, and this can be seen in its number of actions. Saying of steps, the ride-hailing company has invested a lot in new projects.
One of them and the most recent is the self-driving cars. Yes, you read that, right? The company is thinking about sustainable and automated transportation at a broad level, and that’s why we can see self-driving cars in Uber.
No doubt, this is one of the most significant and most challenging initiatives taken by Uber. The company has a dedicated team of Software, AI & ML engineers who are working to make self-driving cars safe and better.
As of now, Uber is working with Volvo and Toyota only. Talking of cars, both automobile manufacturers are working in sync to make self-driving a BOOM in a ride-hailing chain. Now, let’s take a look at self-driving cars on the Uber car list.
Uber Self-Driving Car List
- Volvo XC90
- Volvo XC60
- Volvo S90
- Toyota L4
With the $500 million funding by Toyota, the ride-hailing platform has planned to integrate self-driving tech into more Toyota cars and SUVs.
Hope you liked the Uber car list. In case of any query, you can always drop a comment down below. I recommend you read about Google driverless cars.
Other Uber Services
Uber also offers the following services Globally:
UberWAV is also known as a wheelchair-accessible vehicle. With WAV, Uber offers Fast, flexible & cost-friendly rides with Specialized drivers. To drive UberWAV, your vehicle should be wheelchair accessible such as a lift or ramp and commercial insurance.
2. Uber Assist
With Uber Assist, you need to give special assistance to riders. To driver with UberAssist, you should have a certification.
You can also earn by delivering food on bikes using EATS. Below are the requirements for UberEATS:
4. Uber Freight
Below are the requirements to start an account with Uber Freight. You will need to add other information such as business details, insurance, permits and payment information to start the operations.
- DOT / MC Number
- No conditional or unsatisfactory safety rating
- Payment information
- Proof of Insurance
5. Uber Bikes
Now rent an electric bike via Uber. You need to open the app and select bike options. Unlock it and enjoy an eco-friendly ride. Below are the steps to using an Uber bike:
- Find a bike
To find a bike, you need to reach to bike station by walking.
- Start riding
Now, open the app and scan the QR code to unlock it. Please wear a helmet before heading to your ride.
6. Electric Scooters
Similar to electric bikes, Uber is running electric scooter business. You can follow the same steps as an electric bike and enjoy the service.
Uber Operation Locations
- Åland Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
Uber is operating in over 10,000 cities globally and 600+ airports.
More About Uber
Uber was launched in 2009 by Travis Cordell Kalanick. He was born on 6th Aug 1976 and completed his computer engineering and business economics at Granada Hills Charter High School at the University of California, LA.
Before founder Uber, Travis Cordell Kalanick worked for Scour and founded Swoosh, which was sold to Akamai in 2007.
Today, Uber is managed by Dara Khosrowshahi as Chief Executive Officer. Kalanick stepped down as CEO in June 2017. Below are other important details:
|Formerly Name||Uber cab|
|Founders Name||Garrett Camp & Travis Kalanick|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Operations||72 countries and 10,500 cities as of writing this post.|
|Similar Apps||There are several Uber alternatives, such as Ola, Lyft, & more.|
Uber Customer Care Details
- Numbers: 800-353-8237 or 866-576-1039
- Weblink for 24 hours support: https://help.uber.com/
- Social Media: Facebook & Twitter Support
What Are Top 10 Cars For Uber Drivers?
- Honda CR-V Hybrid
- Honda Accord Hybrid
- Ford Escape Hybrid
- Hyundai Palisade
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- Chevrolet Suburban
- Hyundai Elantra Hybrid
- Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
- Kia K5
Can you request a specific Uber car?
Yes, you can select a specific car after picking the destination. All you need is to slide up the bottom car display screen. Once you slide up, you can swipe left and right to see the range of vehicles with information.
Is renting a car through Uber worth it?
Yes, absolutely. Renting an Uber is one of the hassle-free things you will ever use. Just imagine yourself sitting in the rear seats with your wife and enjoying the view outside without keeping an eye on the road. All that is reasonable pricing!
Does Uber have AC?
Yes, whether it’s UberX, XL, Back, SUV, etc. you will get AC as a standard feature in all of the Uber car categories.
How much can drivers make with Uber?
The income of a Uber driver depends on when, where and how much you drive. Earnings are calculated on the basis of standard tip fare, surge, and other types of earnings such as additional passenger pickups, waiting for riders, etc.
What features are available on Uber Comfort?
In addition to extra legroom, a rider can set ride preferences such as temperature and conversation.